My family has been going to this establishment for over 20 years. We felt that this restaurant was perfect for kicking off the wedding festivities. Unfortunately, they were absolutely difficult to work with. They refused to sign a contract guaranteeing anything. They attempted to overcharge us. Then, during the dinner they squeezed 75 of us into the room with no air conditioner and every time we opened the door to let air flow, they shut it. After all of that the following day (my wedding day) I came down with food poisoning (norwalk virus). I wasn't the only one affected by this, half the people from the rehearsal dinner came down with it. Needless to say, that was the last time my family will ever step foot in that restaurant.
Click on each tool to see a sample.