Historic Hope Chapel
0 weddings, 0 ratings, 0 reviews
52700 Van Dyke Avenue
Shelby Township, Michigan, 48316
The Historic Hope Chapel was built in 1890 as Hope United
Methodist Church. Its original home was on the west side
of Van Dyke, just north of 24 Mile Road. In 2001, it was
moved from that site and placed on the Shelby Township
Municipal Grounds. The Chapel has been renovated, and is available for wedding ceremonies year round, with the exception of major holidays and during special events.
Call 586-731-0300 or email [email protected] for more information and availability
Venues / Vendors Real Weddings Wedding Photos Wedding Q&A Change City
Click on each tool to see a sample.
Create an account to start using these tools and more!Create An Account
Or try out our world-famous wedding map without registering!
(it works great on mobile phones as well)