Ketoctin Baptist Church is an historical building supervised and maintained by a board of trustees as an historical site that is still open for approved use by the public. The original church congregation dates back to 1751 while the building itself was erected in 1854. A Revolutionary War soldier is buried in the graveyard behind the church. Beautiful oaks and fields set the scenery while split rail and stone wall fences dot the landscape.
Click on each tool to see a sample.