Wedding Questions

wedding pictures

Posted in Scarborough, ON, Canada
Emptyprofileicon Megan Toffoli Scarborough, ON, Canada

hi, does any1 know if i need or where i can get and how much it costs for a picture permit for Thomson Park located at brimley and lawrence?

1 Replies

Emptyprofileicon J.P. and Ivana Toronto, ON, Canada

You have to contact the city. Call the parks and recreation number on the city of Toronto web site.


Explore More in Scarborough, ON, Canada

Venues / Vendors Real Weddings Wedding Photos Wedding Q&A Change City

Try Our Free Wedding Planning Tools

Click on each tool to see a sample.

Sample wedding map small Wedding Map
Sample seating chart small Seating Chart
Sample wedding website small Wedding Website

Create an account to start using these tools and more!

Create An Account

Or try out our world-famous wedding map without registering!
(it works great on mobile phones as well)

Create A Wedding Map