I had only 4 months left until my wedding and my original gown was a disaster! The small bridal shop I had purchased from returned my deposit. I went to Kleinfeld's and Rosaria (the consultant) listened to my dilemma and within 45 minutes I had the dress of my dreams (even better than the first one). The Kleinfeld staff ensured that my dress arrive on time. They have phenomenal customer service from the minute you enter the store to the minute you leave!
Not to be confused with Cancun Wedding Photography. They are in fact 2 different companies. The photographer and videographer were AWESOME, affordable and made us feel super comfortable. They also did our TTD photos. We would definately choose them again if we had to do it over. Our pics are amazing!
1. She pushes for the national flower since it is the absolute cheapest - Remember there are many flower farms in Mexico so flowers that would super expensive in the US are not expensive at all there. I told her no - national flowers, roses or birds of paradise. I wanted orchids and pin cushions for everything and was charged accordingly. ALL of my centerpieces had birds of paradise.
2. My mom and MIL did not have corsages - when called she insisted that she had sent them - but unless there was some type of secret compartment in the cardboard box they definately were not ther.
3. Thank goodness the bouttoneirs were delivered to me - we were missing 3
4. The (6) tall flower arrangements that I wanted for ceremony decor looked NOTHING like the pictures sent. She put a 5 to 6ft piece of bamboo in a short vase with more birds of paradise on the top. Guess what happened...They could not stand without support. We had to remove them from the ceremony site and place them in the ballroom leaning against walls.
5. My hoopa decorations were nothing like the pictures we agreed on.
6. She does charge a facilitating fee - not a problem if she was actually facilitating. She was supposed to arrange for the saxophonist to come to the hotel and meet with my vocalist to practice the song that I was going to walk down the aisle.to. Needless to say - she never showed. The day of the wedding the saxophonist was practicing instead of playing as the guests arrived and then had the nerve to play the song via iPod...I COULD HAVE DONE THAT without paying $400 for his 45minutes of non-playing.
The Hilton Cancun management actually met with us the day after the wedding and asked for our personal review on Julieta's services. The Hilton coordinator was already aware of all that went wrong since she was at the vendor meeting earlier in the week. They were actually considering not allowing her to work as a vendor there because they felt that her work might impact their reputation negatively.
Click on each tool to see a sample.