Our wedding was great. It was out doors and the weather was perfect, not too cold or hot. We had the reception inside and had a great time.
Great price and his pictures turned out incredible. Michael is good at what he does and makes you look perfect. I was amazed when I saw my photos, and he also does an engagement shooting as part of your package. This is great for your save the date mailing.
This DJ not only does Karaoke, but also does a fantastic job at weddings. They are very competitively priced, and Rick and his wife Keri ran the reception perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a smoother wedding reception. They ensured that the guests were entertained while my wedding party and I were off taking photos. All of my guests raved about my wedding and how it was the best reception that they had ever been to. Even the staff at Stonebrook Manor, whose job is to host receptions on a regular basis, raved about my reception. I was told by the event captain that this was the most enjoyable reception that she and her staff had ever worked. If you want to have a great time and not worry about the flow of your reception, Rick and Keri are the people to use. Here are some examples of how they ran my reception:
1. They ensured our video was playing prior to our arrival.
2. They played and coordinated a song for each couple of the wedding party as they were introduced that fit the personality of the two. For example, one of my groomsmen was a police officer, and we played an excert from the song Breaking the Law, by Judas Priest. (This really got people to laugh and started the reception of in a fun direction)
3. They played a game of name that song to engage the tables, and the first table to guess it right was the next table to get in line for the buffet. The game continued until all tables had been released. This kept people busy and less focused on when was it their turn to eat, which was a Godsend with 250 guests.
4. They kept the reception flowing and knew when to do the bouquet/garter toss, toast, special dances, etc.
5. They also had the guests play a game to determine a winner of the centerpiece on each table. This was to help us in ensuring that no extras were left behind, and that they found a good home.
These are just a few of the things that they did to personalize our wedding, and to give testament to how exceptional they were, by the end of the night, the majority of our guests were still in the building enjoying themselves.
This place was increadibly beautiful and the price was right. We looked at other places that were comparable, that were twice or even triple the price. The staff at Stonebrook Manor went out of their way to accomadate us, and all vendors we used through them were exceptional.
This was a fun place to stay, and they had shuttle service from Stonebrook Manor to the hotel for free. We stayed in the presidential suite which had a Jacuzzi tub, living room, and 2 bathrooms. They also had chocolate covered strawberries, other fruits, and hors d'oeuvres with champagne waiting in our room for us when we arrived from our reception. The next morning we also had a free buffet breakfast, which was rather tasty.
Click on each tool to see a sample.