Caroline and Brian are professional musicians in NYC. They played violin and cello for our ceremony. They were very professional and played beautifully.
Absolutely love this place. I can't say enough good things about it. The top highlights for me were:
1) The carriage house is really charming.
2) I was able to decide which aspects of the ceremony/reception I wanted DIY and the rest Maria took care of (she coordinated with the vendors and made it happen- eg plates, table cloths, wait staff, etc).
3) Maria and Tom were the wedding coordinators- you don't need one the day of.
4) I was on a budget ($10K wedding for 85 people for everything) and the affordability of this place enabled me to do that! I am still surprised about the low cost of renting this place. They should really increase it for what they offer.
5) Maria is a great facilitator. She has a lot of random stuff from previous weddings so ask her before you buy or rent from a 3rd party (eg I made table numbers out of photos and she had stands to hold them, also she had mirrors to go on the tables underneath the centerpieces which were nice).
I will remember my wedding day for the rest of my life. It couldn't have been more perfect and I am very grateful to Maria and Tom for making the day run so seamlessly.
Click on each tool to see a sample.