Here is an overview to help answer some of your questions. I do have your date open. I have been a professional DJ for 23 years. I went to school for music and theater and now am a psychology and constitutional law teacher at Milford High School. I have a 5 hour rate of 850.00, and then 75.00 per hour thereafter. There is a minimum 50.00 refundable deposit required to book a function. This rate includes the following;
- 1/2 hour start time before the contracted price. This means if you book a 6 pm function, I'm ready to go by 5:30, in case people start to trickle in early.
- pre-wedding meeting to go over a wedding informational sheet. This sheet has your wedding party names, first dances, other formal events and special requests. I do this so you know I understand pronunciation of the names of the people, the order they are in, specific songs and other logistical items.
- appropriate dress for your wedding. I am always in a shirt and tie and appropriate shoes.
- wireless mic for toasts, blessings and any other special announcements.
- added extras such as glow sticks and other party favors.
I would be happy to discuss your wedding plans further if this is something you'd like to do. Please let me know :)
Dave is great! Our dance floor was packed all night! I've seen DJ's that try to take over the show, teaching dances and talking too much, but Dave was super professional and walked us through everything, from the entrance to the cake cutting. I got tons of compliments on our DJ and one of our guests even booked him THAT NIGHT for an event she was having in the fall!
Click on each tool to see a sample.