The Golden Inn is nestled in the white sandy shores of Avalon & Stone Harbor. This cozy seashore resort occupies one full beach block overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and has 154 well appointed guest rooms and three banquet rooms that will cater to the unique and special needs of your wedding.
To assist with organizing the many details of your reception, we have included some general information to address frequently asked questions:
• The Seaglass Dining Room is our largest reception room and is available for midday receptions year round from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm and evening receptions on Sundays from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm from September through June. Saturday evening receptions are available on a case by case basis.
• The Seaglass Dining Room can comfortably accommodate up to 225 guests. For a reception in the Seaglass Dining Room, you must guarantee a minimum of 80 guests.
• The Sandpiper Room is our next largest reception room and is available for midday and evening wedding receptions year round.
• The Sandpiper Room can comfortably accommodate up to 125 guests. For a reception in the Sandpiper Room, you must have a guarantee of 60 guests.
• The Poolside Room is our intimate reception room and is available for midday receptions year round from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Evening receptions are held in the Poolside Room from September through May.
• A block of guest rooms can be provided for your guests at a special group rate.
• Personalized Catering Manager/Wedding Coordinator to assist in the planning and execution of your wedding.
• Beach Front to have your outdoor ceremony and/or wedding photos taken.
• Complimentary overnight guest room for the Bride and Groom the night of the wedding
Please DO NOT book your wedding here!!! We booked our wedding almost a year in advance and come to find out less than 60 days before our reception(conveniently only after we could no longer get out of contract), that the wedding coordinator booked TWO other weddings during our reception...one of which is outside about 15-20 yards away from OUR outside wedding reception. Their coordinator is the king of the "bait and switch" Nothing that was promised to us is what has turned out to be reality. Do not be taken by this man...he can talk a good game, but that is all it is.
Click on each tool to see a sample.