Welcome, outstanding service awaits you at Hilton Omaha.
Situated amid a vibrant and rejuvenated downtown area, the full –service Hilton Omaha is Nebraska’s only Four Diamond hotel, earning the distinction every year since our opening in 2004. Our luxury hotel is just blocks away from the historic Old Market and connected via skybridge to the Qwest Center Omaha, making Hilton Omaha the only choice for travelers.
Hilton Omaha Features:
• 450 spacious guestrooms and suites with Hilton’s signature Serenity bed by Serta and soothing La Source bath collection by Crabtree & Evelyn.
• 30,000 square feet of flexible, state of the art meeting and banquet space with a 10,000 square foot grand ballroom and a 3,000 square foot junior ballroom.
• 6,800 square feet of stylish foyer space, ideal for cocktail hour or making your grand entrance.
• Experienced staff and audio/visual team will ensure your ideas become reality and Hilton Omaha’s wedding specialists are dedicated to making your night perfect and will walk you through the entire process.
• The contemporary Liberty Tavern Restaurant, serving all-American favorites handcrafted from fresh local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as an amazing Sunday brunch. Unwind at Liberty Tavern Lounge or grab a Starbuck’s coffee from Hilton Omaha Coffee & Gift Shop. In-room dining is also available.
• Coming soon – Liberty Tavern Patio. Want a fresh, hip way to socialize? Meet us on the patio. More information to come.
• Enjoy our full service Health Club - featuring new Precor cardio equipment, personalized fitness assessments and free weights. Guests can also relax in our Jacuzzi or swim in the indoor pool. Spa services include massages and facials and nail services to get you ready for your special day!
• Wired and wireless connectivity in each guestroom and lobby area.
• Our complimentary 24-hour business center is equipped with computer workstations, copier and fax machine for your convenience.
Hilton Omaha Location and Nearby Attractions:
• Ideal downtown location, convenient to the Qwest Center Omaha, Holland Performing Arts Center, Slowdown, Orpheum, Livestock Exchange Building, 1316 Jones Street, Tip Top and the Paxton to name a few.
• Three miles from Eppley Airfield with complimentary 24 hour shuttle service within three miles of the hotel.
• Send your guests out to explore Omaha! Enjoy a day at the Henry Doorly Zoo, Omaha Children’s Museum, Durham Western Heritage Museum, Lewis & Clark Landing, Bob Kerrey Bridge, Joslyn Art Museum, or catch a baseball game at Rosenblatt Stadium.
It is your moment to celebrate – allow Hilton Omaha to do the rest.
Click on each tool to see a sample.