A Candid Image Photo and Video
We approach the task of documenting your wedding with pride, professionalism and artistry. It is a joy for us to record the excitement and emotions of your day, so that you will relive each moment every time you look at your photographs or DVD. As the emotions unfold, we will observe and register them unobtrusively. Your guests will not be disturbed, and your images will reveal the unique and true essence of your memorable day.
It has been our good fortune and honor to capture the hearts and souls of hundreds of couples on their wedding day. We are now the largest provider of wedding photography and video in the United States and have been named “Best of Weddings” by TheKnot.com in 2007 and 2008.
Our wedding photography package is $1,600 and includes:
· Eight hours of coverage by one of our experienced photographers
· A minimum of 1,000 images taken on your wedding day
· 500 images will be edited and posted on a password protected website
· Your choice of 500 4 x 6 prints or 500 images printed in a hardcover magazine
· 500 high resolution digital files on a CD. You have complete rights to print these images from the disc
Our high-quality, beautiful wedding albums cost between $800 and $1,200.
Our videography package is $2,100 (only $1,600 if you book us for photography as well) and includes:
· Eight hours of coverage by one of our highly skilled videographers
· A photomontage of up to 15 photos of the early years
· Wedding highlights and recap with slow motion and other digital effects
· Complete editing, titles and background music with edited DVD for about one hour in length. You can choose your own music for the video
· DVD organized with chapters and scene selection
Raw, unedited footage of about four hours transferred to a separate DVD at an additional charge.
View our work and more details at www.acandidimage.com/co.
great price! best price for the quality anywhere. Tim Bell was our actual photographer and we really enjoyed working with him. You really can't beat the price.
The only downside was that we didn't get to chose our photographer, but the one they matched us with was phenomenal! We had Claire Sheprow, whom also works with other photography companies such as Bella Pictures. Her work portfolio can be seen here from Bella Pictures http://www.bellapictures.com/view.php?id=910c86991b&action=bio We give Claire 6 stars... yes she was that good!
Click on each tool to see a sample.