WE TV'S MY FAIR WEDDING NOW CASTING LA-BASED BRIDES MARRYING IN LA AND LAS VEGAS!
August 11, 2017 5:31:24 am
Posted in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Wedding date: July 07, 2013
Los Angeles, CA, USA
We tv’s My Fair Wedding now casting LA-based brides marrying in Las Vegas!
That’s right! Celebrity wedding planner David Tutera is looking for L.A.-based brides with big personalities throwing unique weddings in Las Vegas for a very special season of We tv’s “My Fair Wedding”!
You’re planning a fun Vegas wedding, and you want it to be perfect. But things just aren’t going your way! So call David Tutera today! He wants to give your wedding the makeover it deserves and show America what it takes to make it perfect -- including the stresses, the obstacles, the joy and the tears. Whatever it is, David Tutera can turn any wedding into the perfect event for EVERYONE.
If you or someone you know lives in L.A. but is getting married in Las Vegas in MARCH, APRIL, MAY or JUNE 2013, we want to hear from you!
CONTACT PRODUCERS TODAY!
Send an email to MFWcasting@pilgrimfilms.tv with the following information:
1. Name of the bride and groom
2. Their addresses and phone numbers
3. Their photos
4. Event date, location and guest count
5. Brief explanation of how David can help
* Please also include a brief description and/or photos of existing plans (i.e., Dress, Venue, Decor, etc...) if you have them! Applicants must be legal residents of the United States.
* For more information, visit www.pilgrimstudios.com and click on “Casting”