There are a few questions that you should ask each of the videographer before you decide on the one that is best for you. Here is a brief list to use as a guideline. Feel free to add to it as you see fit.
- How much experience do you have?
- How many weddings have you done?
- Do you have references I may contact?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- Will you, or someone that works for you be my videographer?
- Can I see a sample video of a wedding?
- How much is additional time if I need it?
- How many cameras do you use?
- How many copies of the video do I get?
- Who gets to keep the rough footage before it is edited?
- What is the payment arrangements?
- Do you bring extra fully charged batteries?
It is important that you have a list of questions to ask when you are looking into wedding video services. This will help you to eliminate the videographer that do not meet your expectations, standards and/or needs.